Wednesday, February 28, 2007

March?

Does anyone else feel like February was the blink of an eye? I am eager for spring, but can't believe how fast time flies. It makes me wonder what the heck I have been doing!
This past weekend we had my sister in law visit for what was supposed to be a day, but the airlines panicked at a tiny bit of snow and we got to keep her for an extra day. It was really nice to see her and to have a chance to catch up. Sunday afternoon we played a highly competitive game of scrabble while it snowed. I have no comment on who won.
Last night was back to the gym. I had to take a week off from being sick and then missed Monday night, so last night it was a harsh reality that when I got home I had an obligation to my body to exercise. I had zero desire, but forced myself there. Tonight will be much of the same I am sure.
This weekend I am planning to get that new camera I had talked about. Then the photos will return to the site!
Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is fun playing a game inside while it is snowing. I love scrabble, but PJW rarely will take the time for a board game. (Unless it is chess and I don't play that very well). Our weather has been in the 60's and sunny the past few days. I opened my windows yesterday and listened to the birds sing. Tomorrow rain and cold.
When will Spring come??
Have a good week. AW

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the message We will be getting hit again tonight/tomorrow with another possible foot of snow and tomorrow just happens to be my longest traveling day!! Yippy! Your last post made me think of three years ago and last night I just lost it. Looked over some old pics...remember Italy with Megan? Anywho glad you posted what you posted made Spencer and I really think about everything. Hope your night at the gym was successful. Rachel