Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Down and Out

I have been sick for what feels like forever. My long weekend that I was looking forward to turned into a disaster. By the time it was time to leave work Friday night I was sick. I will spare the details, but I have the flu. But of course, when I get the flu it is not a quick 24 hour bug and I am all better. No, my body needs to have a meltdown. So, I am waiting on test results from the doctor and suspecting that I am suffering from my third bout of pancreatitis. This may be the doozy as well. With no appetite for days and abdominal pain I am sort of just surviving. If anyone is curious about this lovely illness they can click on this link. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/pancreatitis/index.htm


Of course while all of this is going on I have a job- where it does not appear there is an overwhelming amount of support. Lovely. Glad to know when I am down for the count my management cares.

I am hoping to have my test results sometime today. I will keep everyone posted.

By the way- my camera is dead.

3 comments:

MSB said...

Get better soon! Love you.

KBG said...

Oh my - my mom has that and it's put her in the hospital a few times. I do hope that you get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I am sick with the flu too! I have been laying in bed the past few days and have lost my voice. It sucks to be sick! I hope you feel better soon.