Monday, February 12, 2007

Lack of Photos

I realize that I have a lack or absence of photos on the blog. I am working on this. The number one problem is that i have not taken any photos lately. I will make a point of taking out the camera and capturing a few moments. I have gotten really lazy with the camera. Here are a few older ones that I have not shared.

This is at the Childress Vineyard in NC. I don't think it is a great shot of me and that is probably why it wasn't posted before.

It seems I always have photos of the dogs handy. Here is Bailey with his new burger.


I put out an SOS for photos as well. Our family is full of Paparazzi so I should be able to get a few to post. The problem is getting flattering photos.

I will work harder-

Tonight is another gym night. Things are turning around for us here. We are starting to get in shape. Almost one month into it!

I managed to pull off an afternoon nap in the sun yesterday while laying next to the fire on the couch. I woke up dying - it was like 80 degrees in the house with the fire and the sun!

No comments: