Monday, February 5, 2007

Happy Birthday TAS Jr.

Today is TAS Jr.'s 12th Birthday. It is hard to believe that he is 12 already. It seems like not that long ago he was running around as a crazy four year old- or starting first grade. I hope you have a great birthday little bro and we will see you soon! I wish I had an updated photo to post. hint hint.

So we watched Open Season over the weekend. It was pretty funny. I liked it. It was not as good as Madegascar, but still worth watching. It makes me enjoy my buddy sitting on the desk a little more. We went to our neighbors house for the superbowl last night and walked home after. Was anyone else amazed by how hard it rained the entire game? That was pretty impressive.

This week is another typical week for us. The gym is starting to feel like habit and work is work. I need to bring Bailey to the vet this coming weekend. I think he has an ear infection. So, we will go to Petsmart and get it checked out. Other than that the house is healthy. Sam is her same spunky self. Since it is so cold outside they have not had quite as much play time and are a little crazier in the house. The only downfall of that is drool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is well. And yes, the rain was crazy during the game. Miami is crazy in general. We do not like to claim that area as part of our state. It is really like little Havana.
Happy B-day to your little brother!

Anonymous said...

An added Happy Birthday to Thomas.

It is getting colder here. The next few nights will be the coldest this winter ( 14 degrees). However, it still is supposed to warm up to the upper 30's during the day.

I felt good this morning(drinking lots of water helped) and my added yoga class was very relaxing.
I think I will do it again. Yoga that is...
This is going to be a busy week with "Bunco" on Wednesday evening and Thursday my book club meets to discuss "The Pilots Wife".
Next week my sister, Kathy, is coming for a visit. I am looking forward to this. Maybe I will rent
"Open Season" while she is here.
Lish