Friday, February 2, 2007

1 Antlered PEZ Dispenser

So, for my birthday I received a PEZ dispenser that is a deer with one antler. I had no idea where he came from but it turns out that it is from the movie "open season." So, the one antlered little guy came to work with me and has become a topic of conversation and a deer of healing powers over the last couple of weeks. Today I learned his name is Elliott. Elliott has been the most entertaining desk item I have had in a long time.

I am exhausted today. I am so happy it is Friday. I think we will watch Elliott on the flat screen this weekend! I need to learn about my new friend.

I am getting my hair trimmed this weekend and am tempted to give the ten inches and be done with it. I guess knowing that it is going and having a goal in mind is making me want to rid of it and have the mission accomplished. The only problem is that if I donate my hair now I will have super short hair for the rest of the cold winter. My guess is it would be above my shoulders. I am going to try and wait two or three more months until it is warm. I do like having long hair, but I really want to do this and be free to do what I want with it again.

I hope everyone is well. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

KBG said...

The boy collects PEZ dispensers. He has so many now that we've had to make 2 shelves for them. Lately they've been target practice for his little rubber pellet gun. Nice.
You'll have to send pics when you get the hair cut. I got 9 inches taken off of mine a year ago. I still miss it (grow, hair, grow!).

Anonymous said...

I have not had long hair since I was 8. However, I do remember my ponytail. Loved it!! I think it is great that someone will benefit from your donation.
I always like the Pez dispensers but hated the Pez candies.
Now if only it could dispense chocolate...
Have a relaxing weekend.
Lish

MSB said...

If I had known that you like odd things for your desk, I would have sent you something a long time ago... I always look at those types of things, but never buy them!