Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Still have holes

Well, I got home last night and sure enough the holes were still there...Wonder what I will find tonight.
Bailey went to the Vet for the day as a drop off patient. I think he has an ear infection. So, I am waiting for the doctor to call and tell me what the outcome is. I will pick him up this evening. My poor little guy has been shaking his head and when I clean his ears they are full of yuck. I am prepared to spend another small fortune on his ears. The pet insurance only covers "preventative measures" and not sickness. Go figure. This is one expensive pup. But he is so darn cute- and good! Sam is home alone today. I always worry when one of them is alone- you never know what they are thinking. She may act out. She could think he is in the park playing or joy riding in the car without her. Hopefully, she does not make any new holes in the walls :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that the walls are at least repaired by this evening. Painting won't take too long.
How is Bailey?
We will talk soon.
AW