Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A day in the life...

Here are a few shots from last night! I grabbed the camera as I walked in the door. The dogs were still spazzing at our arrival and I was trying to calm them to take a photo with me. MW was trying to get ready to go to the gym.
Notice my clenched fists as I try to sympolize "sit" to Sam! We use doggie sign language. She was way too excited to see her Mommy. She is a complete mommas girl. Every night when I get home there is jumping and crazy excitment. She usually starts a wrestling match with her brother and if he is not around she will chase at her tail and bark at it. I am so loved!

Here I am trying to hold Bails still, but all you can really see are his eyes.
And finally, MW trying to put his socks on to go to the gym- but we just got home so there is chaos!

This wild doggie slobbering event is a daily occurance in our house. Each day they have so much to tell us when we get home!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I will have to call my friends tomorrow and ask how the weather is in Poughkeepsie. Right now we have heavy rain and it is 41. Very blustery outside, but at least no snow. I hope the temp does not drop too much more or we could have ice.
My sister said that Dallas may have snow tomorrow. I hope it does not delay her flight tomorrow evening.
I love your pictures. My "babies" both had baths this afternoon. They were in dire need.(Long story)
Give the "kids" a hug from me.Oh, and MW too
AW

jill said...

love is what life is all about. whether it's your husband, your family or your pups....it's what keeps us going. makes me sad for those who are missing love in their lives, like the homeless people you see on the streets when you walk to work.
It just makes me appreciate how lucky we all are!