Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Is it a full moon?

Today has just been crazy. People are melting down, acting like jerks, and things are all around weird. I am hoping I can write it off as a full moon experience.

There are so many people on my nerves in the office today. People who think that they are "special" or maybe it is just better than me. What gives people the right? Today is just one of those days where I feel like telling them about themselves. How happy I would be if I could just say all the things I am thinking. That of course, would not work out so well in the end though. So, I sit here wishing I could go hide under the covers at home for a while. A nap would be so great.

As you can see- still nothing is new here. I am leading a boring life of work, gym, sleep.

I am going to go eat lunch- that MW made for me today. He gets brownie points for that! : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not been able to send my comments, so I am trying to use anonymous this time.
Cold weather has settled here in NC and we are looking at some sleet and snow over the next 24 hours.
I am happy to spend some time at home reading and sitting in front of the fire. That is what I would LIKE to do, but we will see if it actually happens.
I used the Williams Sonoma throw you gave us for the first time last night. It is so-ooo warm!!
Thank you again. Keep warm. Lish