Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hello fellow bloggers. I have been neglecting this world. The new year has been super busy and we are trying to keep everything "in order." Tomorrow we are heading to NC to visit family for the weekend. We are also going to a Sara Evans concert. The funny part is that I don't know a single song she sings! So that should be interesting.

We have run around all week- last night our "date night" was a dual trip to the eye doctor. We have vision coverage with the new year and both got our sight checked. The outcome- my eyes are not as young as they were last year! : ) It is recommended to wear glasses while driving and for distance related things at my discretion. OK? Insurance covers this, so I will be sporting some new lenses sometime soon.

In other news- my job is once again evolving. For those of you who follow my days at this mysterious firm I have held many roles in the past 14 months and it looks as though I may be gearing up for yet another one. One that meshes my two worlds: HR and Global Equities. More to come on that development.

No comments: