Monday, January 22, 2007

"Rights" are back

I am not complaining, but what the heck is going on? I can now post again in the office! I will enjoy it while I have the "rights."

I am very tired today- Mondays are always tough and it is very gray outside today. Not that I can really see anything other than the gray brick building across the street from us.
I am happy to report that the morning is going by quickly and I am eager to head out of the office. We plan to head to the gym tonight! Day 1. It should be a painful one, but long overdue. I currently have extremely sore abs as I am not in the shape I was once in. Oh well, you have to start somewhere.

5 comments:

MSB said...

Motivate me my friend... I am so out of shape! I have a picture of Hawaii on my mirror (we are going in May), but I can't seem to bring myself to exercise.
Anyway, I am so glad your rights are back. I missed you. I hope your b-day was good. Call sometime on your walk to the train. I never know when to call you.

Anonymous said...

Glad you can write on your blog again. I should think about doing one too. It seems like it would be fun, and my huge family would probably appreciate it since I never call them. Glad all is well with you guys and stay out of the cold. I wish it were cooler here. I have flip flops and a tank top on today! Craziness!

TW said...

Rach- Be careful what you wish for. This cold weather came out of nowhere!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you found a gym to go to. I can relate to the sore abs. My swim instructors keep having us work on our "core" area. Ugh! It is cool here too, but at least we did not get ice or snow with yesterday's rain
Lish

Anonymous said...

The closest gym is 30 steps away from our front door pretty pathetic that we still haven't joined maybe you can motivate me. Glad to hear that you're able to correspond again I do enjoy reading your blog. By the way Spencer's on a kick to move to Cali any ideas?? Rach