Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm Back

So, I am still locked out in the office- just another reason to find a new job : ) , but I will make an effort to update at home. The only thing is, I don't have anything new going on.

Thursday we went out for dinner for my birthday. We went to Houstons and I ate too many grilled artichokes and ended up sort of green. Friday we laid low after work and relaxed. Yesterday was much of the same. We did check out a lot of the local gyms in the area. I am dying to get back in shape. I went to this one gym that advertises a pool. I was thinking that would be perfect since i love to swim laps. When we got there the pool was no bigger than my kitchen. It was an absolute joke. I couldn't believe it. We went to two others and i think i am going to have to settle for a gym without a pool. They are hard to come by around here.
Today we had brunch with my sister at her place and then i took a long afternoon nap. I know- we are really exciting people. Now we are watching the patriots game and i am sitting here dreading Monday morning.

It is still freezing cold here. Maybe some snow tomorrow, but no real accumulation. Ready for spring and we have only had about a week of cold.

1 comment:

KBG said...

Glad to see you back. You keep me giggling.