Wednesday, January 17, 2007

PROBLEM!

So today, I went to type a quick update and my rights were taken away! My office has censored composing blogs or writing comments on others! Now what am I supposed to do? It is part of my routine to write daily while in the office. I will have to figure something out. I had a problem a while ago writing comments on other people's blogs, but it seemed to go away. Maybe this problem will go away too. I hope.

Today was freezing!!!! It is a quick change and very cold. My walk today was close to a jog in the brisk 13 degree air. Tomorrow is not supposed to be much better.

Take care everyone.



4 comments:

MSB said...

OH NO.... I WILL MISS YOU!!!

BTW Happy Birthday!!

Childress Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a good one and that you guys get to do something special.

jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

MSB said...

You must really be frozen out of blogging... I hope your birthday was a great one... we had a day and a half here yesterday... I did mean to call, but by the time it settled down, it was 11pm your time.