Friday, January 5, 2007

Update

It turns out MW's ribs are not out of place at all and that he just had a freak tear or strain in a muscle. It is rather bazaar. The good thing is that he is starting to feel better. He has muscle relaxers that really help and the rest will take time.

I am so relieved it is Friday. I had another short week this week, but lately it feels like any time in the office is too much. Things were looking slightly up (from the deep abyss in the ground that I am lying in) around the office, but not up enough. I think my days are nearing an end here. I am hesitant to write this in a public domain, but I have had enough of this firm. MW is interviewing as we speak and once he decides his next move I will follow suit with a move of my own. It is important to have one person with stability at the very least, so I am sitting tight- Thinking long and hard - what next? A move is probably on our horizon, but we are movers so it is not a huge worry. I am not eager to leave my home. I LOVE my home. It takes so long to get comfortable in a new place. All of you Army wives know what I am talking about. If we move before May it will be our 6th move in five years. But, mark my words- I will not move again for a very long time! So this time we will make sure we have a yard and a little more space.

I hope everyone is well. Stay in touch- drop me a call, a message, or a reply on the blog. Take care.

2 comments:

MSB said...

I got your email... I will reply when I have the time to give it the proper attention...
I am glad that MW is going to be okay...
On a side note, if you do move, we will be there for 6 months when J finishes law school!

TW said...

That is a great incentive! I think it is 98% probability of happening in the next year.