Thursday, November 16, 2006

Riveting Existence

There is not much exciting going on in my life today. There isn't much time for news when you work most of your waking hours. Yesterday I spent about 13 hours at work and when you add in the two hour commute it becomes apparent why the man on the bus gets the quote of the day. I live in the office Monday through Friday. I have a box of cereal and a stash of tea - it is a home away from home. The only difference is there is no relaxing or nap time. Two of my favorite things. Today will be a day of no less than 12 hours of work. It is year end at the firm and I am learning what that means: No Sleep! Lucky for me I have made friends with the girl next to me. We have many things in common that sometimes seem almost scary. For instance, today we are wearing the EXACT same outfit. That would be a black blouse from Express and tan pants with black shoes with our brown hair pulled back. Seeing how we sit right next to each other we have gotten a good laugh out of this many times today.
I know, you are all jealous of this exciting life I lead. I am sure you are finding my blog riveting. Stay tuned. It will get better - it has to. Maybe next time I will talk about paint samples.

No comments: