Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The beginning

With so many friends using blogs these days it only seemed natural to start my own. So, I started with a basic google search on how to create a blog and here I am, but it was not that simple. I had to name the blog. I had never though about naming a blog only starting one and posting emails and photos from time to time. So, I was briefly haulted while I tried to decide what to label my life. I decided not to think too hard and move on. So, here I am attempting to communicate to many people without emailing everyone the same stories individually. We will see how this works as the days go on, but this is where it begins.

My goal is to post photos for our friends and family that are far away and post updates of the happenings in our life. Of course, right now I have no photos to post, but the inspiration has struck and I am seizing the moment to begin this blog.


No comments: