Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fasting

Next week I am planning to begin a cleansing diet. I am going to fast for a week. I will drink a mixture that you can read about here: http://www.neerasupercleanse.com/programdetails.htm . I will be allowed to drink tea and water, but that is it. I have a friend who does it seasonally and she claims it makes her feel so much healthier. The first day apparently is the hardest and then you start feeling better so you don't mind not eating (?). I have to admit I am a skeptic and am not sure I can pull it off, but I am going to try. Food is such a mental thing for me that I don't know how I will react. How often do we eat when we are not hungry? I am going to let myself chew gum for sure. I will let you know how this goes.

2 comments:

Childress Family said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes. I've had friends do this and they also said it made them feel better. I guess a good stomach virus would have the same results, but probably not worth it! P.S. How did you get those links to other peoples' blogs onto your page? Been trying to figure that out. Email me if you get a chance and tell me how you did that.

KBG said...

I would so not ever make it. I'm a foodie. It isn't possible to describe how much I enjoy eating. Just talking about it makes me want something yummy....