Thursday, November 30, 2006

Go Army Beat Navy!

This weekend I will experience my first Army vs. Navy football game! I can't wait. Of course the husband and friends have done this many times before, but I am a newby. We will be meeting up with friends from all over for a tailgating party to remember! I will be certain to bring my camera.

I took photos of the tree last night, but of course did not download them. I also found a new way to motivate the husband. After we had taken the photos of the tree, we were sitting watching television when I looked over and saw a lazy mess on the couch. It was a bag and some paper just tossed there in an obviously carefree way. I grabbed the camera and said, "this is a perfect example of you for the blog!" He got up so fast for fear of the photo being posted and the mess was instantly gone. I am going to try this technique more often. : )

2 comments:

Childress Family said...

Ah the memories! It was so fun to go to those games when John and I were dating. Hope it's not as bitterly cold as I remember it being. Have fun! We'll be at some friends' house chasing babies while the husbands drink beer. How things have changed!

TW said...

Just think, in a few years you will be taking Anna to the games.