Tuesday, November 28, 2006

clarification

Since I was not quite coherent last night, actually I am still not very alert, but anyway the building in the photo below is where I work. I could not express that at 3:30 in the morning, so I wanted to let everyone know it is not a random building, but where I spend my days.

I am exhausted today. I am really hoping to leave early, but I am not sure that will happen. I have always known I don't function well without a lot of sleep, so this is a true test for me. I ended up getting about 2 hours of sleep last night. Not nearly enough!

I have nothing else to really talk about since my life is revolving around year end at the firm. I hope I have something exciting to post soon. Until then...

1 comment:

jill said...

oh my god!! what on earth are they doing to you that you need to be there almost 24 hours a day?!?! That's craziness!!!! Take care of yourself, those kind of hours can wear you down.