Monday, December 4, 2006

The silver fox strikes back

So if you really want to get someone fired up just accuse someone who has salt and pepper hair of being a white head! Wow, silver fox you sure are feisty! I have to admit I was a bit nervous as I read the response thinking who is this - the silver fox or his protective den mate? I didn't think the den mate had it in her to be so defensive, and sure enough I was right. The silver fox is the true culprit. (Read comments in previous post if confused)

The weekend seems to have been busy for most. I do have photos to post of our eventful weekend. They should show up this evening. Congrats to the littlest bro who had his first hunting trip with a prize winning buck to take home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed his play on words and wit. Your father is hilarious!