Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New day new post new theme

I planned to wait until after Christmas to change my color scheme, but I felt a strong desire to change it today. It has been unseasonably warm here for some time and this morning was a surprise when I got in my car and realized it was a brisk 30 and windy. Right now it is apparently warmer, but I would not know since I am stuck in the middle of a building.

I had been thinking about what color scheme will come next and when Chapter 2 will begin. The color scheme has changed, but there is no update on Chapter 2. I guess I am not sure if the chapter is similar to a novel where I will transition through chapters or if I am the 1st Chapter of many different Wanish run blogs. Since no Wanish's have followed suit I am beginning to think that I may need to consider entering chapter 2 sometime in 2007.

2007 is knocking on the door! I have a Christmas letter all ready to post since I failed at the mailing thing. I just haven't decided if I should wait and mail cards after the holiday with the letter. Such decisions.

The family begins arriving in just two days. There is lots of prep. I will try and take the camera along for the ride. I tried to photograph a girl, actually a grown woman, last night with a power rangers jacket on and bright red moon boots. Unfortunately, the camera on the phone only captured a blurry shot. Maybe Santa will bring me a small enough camera to take with me on my travels.

Wishing you all the best- safe travels and a Merry Christmas

3 comments:

KBG said...

You're after a smaller camera, I'm after a larger one (but I don't think that Santa is bringing it - maybe the birthday fairy a few months from now). Good luck!!

jill said...

First of all, I love the new color theme!! Secondly, I would be Wanish Chapter 2 in a heartbeat, but I don't think I have anyone that would read it!!! :-) Can't wait to see you!

TW said...

I would read your blog! I am still finding out about people who are reading mine. Since people don't always leave comments I am not sure who has been here. I sent this link to everyone in my address book - so, I am never sure who is reading...