Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Our Saturday

Saturday, we had just left our house and were heading south to the Army v Navy game when we drove by the house of blow up things. I had my camera in the car, so we pulled over and went back just to share this amazing site! The yard had so many blow up items that I could not even fit them all in the photograph. And the kicker...this is much more tasteful than the original house I had referred to when I started this discussion of distasteful Christmas displays! Within a mile radius of our house there are multiple photo worthy homes. Is this a Jersey thing? or is it everywhere? See for yourself the horror.
I bet the owners of the house are proud! Especially since we like this display so much we photographed it. Little do they know....

Just in case you can't make out the items I want you to be aware that there is a Santa on a motorcycle...a reindeer dancing with Santa as he goes down the chimney, a Grinch, and a Santa hanging from the house on a latter with Mickey looking out the window as all of this goes on...

We did make it down to the game. It was great seeing friends who live so far away. We had a good time tailgating, watching the game and dinner after.


TK I know will thank me for this shot...

Love you guys!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We look Hot! I love your camera. I am sending your link to SJD and TK. They will like the pics. Oh and that pic of the house is amazing. I thought my neighborhood was bad but these people have won the contest. They must have spent a fortune decorating their yard. I am too cheap for that!

MSB said...

That yard is too funny... I thought I had a good one for you here, but it turned out that it was just two yards that merged... our yards are so small, and there was so much stuff, you couldn't tell where one yard ends and the next begins.
I do have a picture for you of our tiny blow-up snowman. He is in the corner of our walkway, so when he is "dead" during the day you don't even see him from the road! But, Livi can see him from her bedroom window and checks on him every morning and every night. She says he is taking a nap or a break when he is deflated!

jill said...

Wow!! That yard rivals my neighbors...might even have them beat! Glad you had a good time at the AvN game. The pics are great. Last time I went I had Mark and a pile of drunk cadets in the back of my car, driving down to Philly. Ah...good times!!

TW said...

I don't find it comforting that the people in my neighborhood have the tackiest of them all...I still need to post the original tacky house!