Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy FRIDAY!!!!

One more week down! Yes. Congratulations everyone we made it through another week.

My uneventful life has proven no change this week - which I guess is a good thing. We do have company coming to town this weekend. RB and SB are traveling in from Wisconsin to visit the big apple for the first time. We have not seen them since we left Germany. We are going to visit the statue of liberty since (ashamed to admit this) I have never been. We are heading in to Hoboken for a private rooftop bar party this weekend as well. We should have a great view of the city from there. Sam and Bailey will be thrilled to get the extra love from their long lost friends. I can't wait to see their reaction since they seem to have incredible memories for people.

Today is MW's Birthday! and he is not letting me forget. It has been announced many times today and reminder announcements went out all day yesterday. I find it funny that someone turning 31 : ) is so happy to announce their birthday. Hehehe. Although he will tell you he is 26.

We are going to Houston's to celebrate this evening. This place is legendary in MW's book and dates back to his days at Ft. Campbell. There is one about 20 minutes from our house, so we are going to get "the best ribs in the world." Sorry SGT Cortez

Aside from the upcoming plans we had a pretty exciting Thursday evening. I got home from work just before eight to MW carrying a kitchen cabinet up the stairs. He announced he needed my help. So, my famished self helped guide three kitchen cabinets up two flights of stairs to the laundry room. We then proceeded to install them. The best part of it all was that my job was to hold up the 42" cabinets while MW drilled them in. I definitely was not pleased about this. Hungry and tired and holding up cabinets- just what I want to do when I get home from work. Well, after a little bitterness and complaining the cabinets got installed and they look great. Once I find my camera I will photograph the new laundry room and the newly decorated den. We have finally gotten the pictures on the walls and the glass doors fully installed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

MSB said...

Happy Birthday MW!!

Anonymous said...

I am now thinking about the world's greatest pizza and ribs. Late afternoon always finds me ravenous and food is my primary concern.
We are going to Chuck Anzalone's this evening for a birthday celebration. His BD was yesterday. I,of course, will be thinking of the New Jersey birthday boy. Give him a hug for me.

I made carrot cake this afternoon. We are having friends over tomorrow
for dessert and drinks.
I made three small ones, so that I can freeze the ones not used.
Maybe we can have them as we celebrate the Dec and Jan. birthdays next month.
And yes, I plan on several days of exercise this coming week to make up for my partying this weekend.


Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Tell MW we said Happy B-day! We have been out of town and totally lost track of the days. We'll give you a call tonight to wish him a happy birthday. I hope he and you had a good weekend with the B's from Wisconsin!