Thursday, August 2, 2007

Coop!

Last weekend the mini had a terrible “accident” occur. She was scratched on her back side. It was the first scratch she has gotten and the pain was tremendous. Coop seems to be coping well in the garage, but she has been in hiding ever since the incident occurred. She is embarrassed of her scar and wants to stay in the garage until she can get a band aid for her wound. I haven’t told her yet, but her appointment for a band aid is not until the 18th of August. Maybe they can mail the touch up paint sooner… I may be crazy to be this upset about a scratch, but the first scratch hurts the worst. It all went down inside of the garage when MW slipped while moving the BBQ grill. The grill then lashed out and attacked the poor helpless mini. She was only sitting pretty in the garage.

She also needs to be serviced. Believe it or not I am having a low mileage service done to it. The car only needs to serviced every 12,000 miles and since when I was only driving it 8 miles a day while working in NY the mileage has actually leveled back out again. At one time I drove 100 miles a day round trip to work and then it went to 8. Now, MW and I are carpooling, so we can alternate vehicles keeping mileage low.

I always say my two kids are Sam and Bailey, but this darn car has become a baby as well. I never expected to like it so much. No other car whips around like a go cart quite like coop. If anyone is in the market for a new fun car I recommend the Cooper S. Mine has no racing stripes, but it sure is fast and a whole lot of fun!

2 comments:

MSB said...

Poor Coop! It always sucks when the first scratch happens...

jill said...

Sorry to hear about your car!!! But, on the bright side, it has functioning break lines and the back end isn't falling off! :-)