Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back to the grind.

Back to the grind. It has been a full week and I am starting to get used to life at work again. I only was out of work three months, so the transition is not too bad, but at the same time I really do miss my freedom of sleeping in or taking an afternoon nap. For three months I was not sleep deprived. It was an incredible experience! I love my sleep a little too much- since that is what I am missing most.
I am still transitioning and MW and I are trying to carpool which is interesting. He arrives earlier and stays later than me, so I am trying to fill time on either end. The morning MW is compromising with arriving a little later and then in the evening I wait… We have a gym near by and I bring a book, so I can entertain myself while I wait for him.
Sam and Bailey are sad to be alone all day again, but seem to be doing just fine. They have each taken ownership of a couch- Bailey sleeps on the leather sofa in the living room and Sam sleeps on the micro fiber couch in the family room. The spoiled dogs don’t even have to be in the same room as each other. So spoiled!!
Over the weekend I picked up some pots and trellis’ for the blackberry bushes. They look great. I will have to get out and get some photos of our new fruit bushes. The blueberry trees are doing well too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to come and eat your fruit :) Great talking with you the other night we must chat again soon since I barely let you get a word in. All the best with your new job. Take care, Rach

MSB said...

Good to see you are back! Call me sometime soon... like while you are waiting for MW!