Thursday, July 5, 2007

One more time...

And we celebrated!!! I have amazing photos on snapfish. I of course am terrible at disguising links so, this is the long link: http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=167241546/a=81391157_26200736/t_=81391157 My camera died in the church. I thought I had charged it ahead of time, but apparently not! Great. Either way the photos on Snapfish are awesome and there are a ton of them. Alicia was a gorgeous bride and getting to see college friends come together again was priceless! What a whirlwind three back to back weddings was. We hit three states in three weekends! It was exhausting, but well worth it. Each wedding was different, but all were beautiful. Last weekend we ended with a traditional New England wedding. The weather was perfect- Next weekend we have no weddings to go to. We have a golf tournament on Saturday afternoon. I am still learning how to play golf, but sometimes (most of the time) I wonder why people play that game! I am getting better, but have a phobia of playing in front of people. Once my camera is charged I will see if any of my church photos are worth uploading.

1 comment:

MSB said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love getting together with old college friends... one day I would like to get together with my old military friends!