Friday, July 13, 2007

The Oasis and a few other pics.

I took a few photos of the house to share, but most rooms are not yet ready to be photographed. I should probably take a photo of the pink Paris room to show since it is so very unique - and it will not stay that way forever, but for now here is what I have got:

This is what I refer to as the "outdoor oasis" or the "Sanctuary." We just installed the ceiling fan last weekend. The couch was on clearance from Target and the chairs are from world market (www.worldmarket.com). We got the fountain while in NJ at Home Depot for an absolute steal!





This is photo is taken from the entry way looking into the living room. All of the curtains in the house came with the house and are only there until I find what I really like.


The living room is open to the dining room which was pretty easy to arrange with our furniture. This is the view of the living room from the dining room.


We still have pretty bare walls. I have a few things up and ideas of where to put a lot of other things, but have not yet hung them. I will take some more photos soon of the family room, and Paris!
Did I mention how much fun it is trying to clean this house?







































4 comments:

Joanne and Deric said...

Wow - it looks amazing,what a great house! can't wait to come visit you guys next year. We are back end of December by the way..... not too long now!

MSB said...

Okay... sign me up. Is my room ready? I really could use some Tricia time.
It is beautiful, by the way.

jill said...

The house looks spectacular!! I love the updates (I'd say "improvements" but it was pretty amazing before!!) to the Sanctuary. You're home certainly was a sanctuary for me!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice place. Maybe I can drive Trip's car up there next month and leave it. Seriously though, everything looks great.