Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Our Paris room...

Here it is- bright pink and original! The entire border of the room looks like this...
We have a street light- because they have street lights in Paris...
Of course their is the Eiffel Tower...
And no Paris room is complete without the adjoining bathroom having Parisian wall paper!
Why? Who thought of this crazy idea? For now it is funny- all who visit come to stay a night in pink Paris- but eventually visits to Paris will require crossing the ocean and a stay on French soil. So, if you have always wanted to visit Paris sign up now while the tourist attraction is still available. We are booking up quick!
There is one thing missing I just realized- the French Bistro. We have a nice table for two- but it is difficult to get a seat- if you know what I mean.




























2 comments:

MSB said...

I do love Paris! Will there be coffee my tea drinking friend??

I meant to call you during naps today... but, I fell asleep.

MSB said...

I have been busy busy during naps today... my plan is to call tomorrow when I am driving down to the TriCities... try out my new hands free device.