Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What now?


WHY? EVERY TIME I POST A PHOTO I END UP WITH BLANK UN-DELETABLE SPACE!HELP
Since all of the wedding craze is over what do I post? We have been working on the house and I have been working on my golf game. I am still looking for work and am entertaining myself quite well. It is so darn humid here I am hiding in the house today. I just had about 150 photos printed and am planning to start scrap booking. I would like to take some photos to post, but MW leaves everyday with the battery charger for the camera in his car and I keep forgetting to pull it out at night....uggh.


We are well though. The dogs are in heaven here. They love their new house, yard and deck. Sam finally feels like we got a house that she is worthy of! Honestly, it has taken us far too long to please the pretty princess.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from California to find this adorable or should I say beautiful princess on your blog :) Glad to hear your golf game is coming along. Call me if you're bored I miss you!!! Take care and enjoy scrap booking (I'm three years behing on my pics if you'd like to come to WI and help with that ha! ha!)! Love, Rach