Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Checking in.

I have not had the most of exciting of days to report as of recently, but we did have one special event on Saturday. We drove north to visit old friends. We had not seen Brandon and Jenn in a long time and there little baby that we last saw is now four and there is a new beautiful baby boy. I wish I had a photo to share, but unfortunately, I did not take my camera.

Tomorrow we head out on our road trip. I am really looking forward to it. It is a six hour drive, so we think we will be there by ten pm. I am excited for Baiely to be able to swim. I will be sure to take photos.

Since there is nothing else exciting going on I am ending this post- I just wanted to make sure I posted so my faithful readers know everything is going smoothly here.

By the way- My grandmother is doing a little bit better. Her memory seems to be recovering some. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. Let's hope her leg heals well too.


4 comments:

Joanne and Deric said...

Got your new address saved!

See you soon... under 60 days now.

D

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your trip! I really wish we could head down to KY/TN and visit. We will have to plan for that next time. Give our love to Jean and be sure and take some pics of the kids playing :) Lots of love and safe travels. Rach and Spence

MSB said...

Have a great trip!

The Bellard Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.