Thursday, August 16, 2007

102 degrees = HOT


Our UV heat index is on Violet. Violet is the worst of all possible rays and I have NEVER heard of the index being on violet. Needless to say, I am avoiding being outside. It is just as warm as last time I complained how hot it is here. I guess relief is coming soon. We should be in the low 90's this weekend. Funny how that feels "cool."

On a different heat related note. I have mentioned before that I am donating my hair to locks of love once I get 10 inches of hair to spare. With this heat and a few other factors I have decided the time has come. I am going to modern salon in Charlotte tommorrow night and JW and I will leave with 10 inches of wig making hair to donate. I am not sure if it is related, but I have such a headache today. I can't have my hair up in this heat because of the headache. I have been noticing this "heavy" hair for a little while now. If I was not going to donate it I would have cut layers into it or something to try and lighten it up. I am looking forward to not having a neck strain anymore. For those of you who have not seen me in a while I will put together before and after photos of the hair cuts. This is how long my hair was in mid june. I probably have close to two additional inches now thanks to the folic acid supplements...


Keep your fingers crossed that I get a good cut! I am a bit worried for the big change!

2 comments:

KBG said...

I'm sure it will feel so much better. I got 9 inches cut off before we left for Kiev, but now it's close to all being back.

MSB said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!