Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Theme Song

Everyone has one, right? At least I think we all do. About seven years ago there was a remake of a song that played in my head over and over during a tough time. I declared it my theme song back in 2000 or 2001. Just recently I was talking to a friend about having a theme song- it was a funny sort of conversation, but I said we should both rename our blogs to what are theme song is. Well, I am almost convinced it is a good idea. What do you think? I know- you need to know what my theme song is. Are you ready? Don't laugh too hard. It is..................the remake of "Stayin' Alive." Hey, I didn't pick it, it picked me!!! Let me know if you think this blog should be titled Stayin' Alive, Chapter 3.

On to the pup update: He is ready to run if only his back legs would cooperate. He gets on his sling and tries to take off. He does not like sitting still and will not put up with it much longer. He is determined as anything. He is motivated and driven and I have no doubt he will walk again it is just a matter of when. His left leg is moving in a walking motion and carrying a little weight when we walk him. His right leg is starting to swing a bit, but often swings into his left leg wiping out his back legs hard work. He is trying very hard though. He can stand up on his own however his balance is not usually good enough with his back legs to stay up. Either way he could not do ANY of this ten days ago. He is trying so very hard and I am very proud of him.

On the home front I have been sewing!!! I will post photos of one of my many projects later....

Hope all is well in your worlds....

2 comments:

The Bellard Family said...

"Stayin Alive" is a good one. I also like the Beatles song, "I get By With A Little Help From My Friends". Do you feel as if you are just "stayin alive" right now in your life? Glad to hear Bailey is doing better. Progress each day is great news.

MSB said...

HeeHee... it really is "Just another day in paradise" here. BTW it is by Phil Vassar.