Friday, May 18, 2007

I know it has been forever- does anyone even read this?

Our Sonoma vacation came and went so fast- I have photos I will post in the next posting. As soon as we got home from Sonoma we sold our house in NJ and flew north to have our things shipped. They are arriving tomorrow. Of course when we got back from NJ I got sick. I am now recovering from a sinus infection.

I would like to continue this blog, but am not sure if I have any readers anymore. If you are taking a look at this write a quick comment so I know if anyone sees what I write.

We don't have internet at home right now, so it is hard to get online. Sometime next week i am expecting to be up and running there and should be able to post more regularly again.

I hope everyone is well.

3 comments:

MSB said...

keep posting... I check on you all the time, even from Hawaii!

KBG said...

I'm still reading.

Joanne and Deric said...

We are here!!!!!
Howz the house?