Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Take a virtual tour

I just realized that the builder for our house has a virtual tour of our exact house on their web site. We bought the old model, and they kept the same virtual tour even though they are in a new one. I am bad at disguising links, so here is the long link to follow.

http://www.jwhomes.com/virtualtours/skybrook%20windsor%20all/skybrook%20windsor%20web%20page/brochure.html

They took down the wallpaper in the kitchen, but other than that the house is the same.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you plan on filling that house up with a lot of children!
;)

MSB said...

Enjoy your trip!! Drink lots of wine for me...
I hope you plan on filling that big house with kids, too! Talk to you soon!

MSB said...

Come home soon! I miss you... funny that I miss you when we already live on opposite coasts, but I do!

MSB said...

come home already...

Anonymous said...

Did I mention how much I love that your new city is named, "Huntersville"?!