Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I have been out of the blogging world for over a week- sorry. The home internet is down and I was off of work for the past five days! I headed to MA for Easter for some time with Mom. I also managed to see Alicia and Kathy which was great considering I had not seen them since July. I failed on the photo front and did not use my camera once, but I promise that come Saturday I will turn over a new leaf- Saturday I am heading south! I will have internet access and will definitely take some photos. Until then I am a bore. Sorry.

3 comments:

MSB said...

Can't wait to see the new house decorated Tricia style!

Anonymous said...

Hope you made it there safe and sound! Can't wait to see pics and get updates on this new chapter in your lives. Take care and keep us posted. Rach and Spence

MSB said...

OH MY GOSH!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!