Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another day...

I have been unemployed for five weeks and until today I have not minded a bit, but when I woke up this morning I lacked direction. I am sure I will be over it in a minute, but finding a job down here looks like it may be a little bit more difficult than expected. I have a prospect to work as a headhunter, but am not sure I am on board with that. Other than that, I am finding Charlotte to be pretty small. I am sure something is going to come up soon since I really did just start searching, but I have never been known to be patient. I think more than anything I am tired of unpacking! Yesterday I unpacked all day- made great progress- but it was just me. MW was at work and then went to play hockey.


Here is another shot from Sonoma.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just enjoy your time getting your homne together. I am sure you will find something soon and then wishing you were home again. Enjoy your down time.

Tina

Anonymous said...

Sorry meant the word "home". Have a good one.

Tina

Anonymous said...

Nice photos. I know there has to be a better one of me in there though, yikes!
I am still excited to come see your home this summer. Can we still plan to see you an MW on the 14th down in FL? I bet Charlotte is not as small as Schweifurt! I should get you in touch with my girlfriends who live there. Also, I do read your blog! I was just in DC for a while with Sarah for her graduation.

Anonymous said...

I just wish we could be back in Sonoma! I could use a bit more down time. Glad to hear the house is coming together so well. Don't forget to tell MW that he needs to help with the unpacking too! I hear it looks beautiful! I can't wait to see you all next week.

JAW