Monday, May 21, 2007

Random Photo of the day.

While in Sonoma we found a "special place." A candy shop with an old soda bar. We had root beer floats and MW and EB dressed up after to watch a showing of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Don't worry- we did see the vineyards. Photos to come.

Update: Bailey is showing signs of improvement. He had a follow up appointment today and we have "options." The number one priority is he heals. He is laying down resting now and looks comfortable. Thank God!

3 comments:

Childress Family said...

They look frightened. Yes, do come visit soon...and my neighbor knows Mark and they are also friends with the Holbrooks...small Army world!

MSB said...

I miss you two!! I know MW misses our kid's toys! Come visit us, too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys... I've finally taken the time to visit your Blog. It's been awhile I know. It looks like you two are doing well as usual. That's great to see. Jo and Kailey are having a great time in SA and I'm still busy killing shitheads over here....So I'd have to say things are going well for us too! Can't wait to come see you guys when I get back in November!

Deric