Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just a quick senseless post


In our whirlwind week to CA ( my first trip) we made a stop in San Francisco. What a neat city! So much fun. I loved the whole green movement that the news and city expressed, but MW banned me from going back to the city because he thinks I am green enough already....

My biggest pet peeve you ask? When people who have curbside pick up recycling do not do it because they are too lazy to sort their recyclables! What the heck is that all about.
And to answer MW's question: Yes we do have to recycle everything possible! : )

It is just another hot day here in NC. I don't think it has rained since we moved in our new house. That was a month ago. It is a little nuts at this point. Every day is hot and sunny. It was great at first, but now we need the rain so badly it is a little scary.

In other exciting news of the unemployed I found that having this big house is a lot to clean. I got the privilege of cleaning 5 toilets today. But, I did discover the disposable toilet bowl cleaners. That is a great invention. Who really wants to save the toilet brush after each use?

Until next time....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like you guys had a great time in Cali write me when you get the chance and fill me in on what you did. One of these days I'm going to call you, we have to talk :) We're leaving for the west coast in less than a month I can't wait!! Take care and good luck with all of those toilets!! Say hello to MW. Rach

MSB said...

HeeHee... I am laughing at your talking about cleaning 5 toilets. I will not complain about my 3 anymore.
I, too, love the disposable toilet brushes. But, sometimes I do have to break out the big gun... we have hard HARD water.

KBG said...

PEOPLE - you cannot be green AND use disposable toilet brushes!! It takes a very long time for the water in the sewage system to break those down, not to mention all of the resources that it takes to produce them. Just a thought.

Anyway, about rain in NC - don't expect it. We have really dry summers there. lots of drought and water restrictions. Sorry about that!

Anonymous said...

Quickly- the brushes don't go down the toilet, they go in the trash. I do not flush them. Second, I used one disposable brush on five toilets and just added cleaning solution. It was my justification. I used a 1X use brush 5X. Now who thinks I am gross? : )
I know it is a bit hypocritical, but the brushes you use a million times are gross. They can't possible break down easily either- so I am really helping matters by not replacing a permanent brush all the time. So there. : )

TW Blogger

KBG said...

Whatever you say to yourself to help you sleep at night... :)

Anonymous said...

KBG- you are just jealous because you can't get the disposable magic wands! : -TW

KBG said...

Could be true, could be true!

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol tramadol online overnight - is it illegal to purchase tramadol online

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine tiredness - phentermine results of weight loss