Monday, March 26, 2007

UPDATE-

First off- Sorry for the delay in updates and the lack of photos.
I took some photos this weekend and have not downloaded them yet.

I am pleased to note that we have Mt. Olympus Alumni reading the blog. It is now complete- I have all of the readers on board and have fulfilled my mission. I would love to catch up with all of you soon- we were just talking about all of you crazy people! Here is an announcement: Dirty Larry is about to be a DAD!

For all of those who are not familiar with Mt. Olympus, that is where my and MW's story begins...There is not nearly enough time to tell the story...

MW leaves for NC on Wednesday with both pups in tow. I am staying behind for a couple of weeks. I am still working here trying to make sure we are covered on both ends. Our house goes on the market here this week. I don't like the idea of letting strangers in the house to look at it and walk around my house and i have to remind myself that one of those strangers is hopefully buying the house. We are keeping optimistic that we will sell the house fairly quickly and will not have to take a loss. It is tough since we have only owned it a year, so we are not sure what the outcome is going to be.

We did find out on Saturday that the house we love in NC is ours! Our offer was accepted and we are now homeowners in NC as well. It is sad to say goodbye to Freedom Lane, but we are now moving on to Linksland Drive. Check out the site for the development: http://www.skybrook.com/ I will post photos of the new house soon. They are currently on shutterfly. You can view the link: <http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYt3LRu5csmol> There are some absolutely horrendous photos of me in the album- please spare me the comments of my death look- The last two photos in the slide show are of a different house.

I will keep you posted on the happenings of this whirlwind move- It is happening fast, but we are really excited. It is amazing how many people we need to visit once we make it there!

5 comments:

MSB said...

So... I guess that is a step up from military housing... it is gorgeous!
One day (like in 14 years when Jeff gets out) we will have a house like that!

Joanne and Deric said...

Wow, you guys work quickly. When we get back we have to meet up! Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

I bet MW is in heaven with that golf course! Looks really nice Tricia congrats. Any word on a job for you? Take care and safe travels! Rachel

KBG said...

Are you kidding me? Your dogs get to live better than my kids. That is a beautiful house - maybe this summer I'll just come stay in the east wing, you wouldn't even notice I was there!

Anonymous said...

Dude,

I post a comment and you don't even mention my name!

Byrd