Friday, March 30, 2007

A photo? What is that?

It has been ages since a photo hit this blog, so brace yourself. I actually realized last night that i don't know how to download photos with the new camera since the chip is so small it does not fit in my adapter. Definitely something I need to figure out.

On a different note, we have a dear friend who would like to be glorified on this site! Byrd to most and Byrd the Unholy to others was kind enough to send me a photo to end the dry spell of photos on the site. So, here is a shot of two of the greatest members of Mt. Olympus- Byrd and Weasel- in Baghdad. Enjoy your ten seconds of fame!

In addition to the great photo that Byrd sent I have another shot of our new house with flowers blooming in the yard.

I am so excited to call this place home. It is stressful having a home in NJ to sell though. I really hope we can get rid of it soon and feel as though we have truly moved. Of course that would require me to stop working up here and move south first, but time is flying and soon I will enter my house through that gorgeous front door!

3 comments:

jill said...

I didn't realize that Byrd and Weasel were in Baghdad, that's where Nick is. Do you know what FOB they are at? Funny if they met up!
The house is GORGEOUS!!!

MSB said...

I from now on (since our conversation) will be referring to it as the Wanish Manor!!

It is a beautiful home... I can't wait to grace the guest room.

Anonymous said...

YES!!! My 10 seconds!! I will let Weasel know!

FOB Union III is where I am at by the way, I will say hi to Nick, whoever that is!