Monday, June 30, 2008

What to do.

I have considered posting multiple times over the past few weeks and decided not to since I did not have any photos to post. I did take some shots of "what we have been up to," but to be perfectly honest it is somewhat boring.
Most of my fellow bloggers have children to update photos of and their happenings- but truly how many photos can you take of me, MW and the dogs? It is pretty lame. So, I ask you, what do I post photos of? Do I continue to blog, or abandon it all together? I would hate to let the blog go, but I sometimes feel like I am just boring the population. With that said, I will post my not so exciting pictures later and let you re-evaluate. I do find this a great means for staying connected with others, but am curious if this blog is a boring as I fear it is.

In the mean time we have been getting fit- running, swimming, enjoying the community pool- A little bit of golf here and there, some yard work, and regular work. That is what our days consist of. MW got a new road bike over the weekend, so he is enjoying that- looks like he will be riding in a few upcoming races.

We are heading to TN tomorrow for a getaway. I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

MSB said...

keep going... I like reading about what you are up to!

Anonymous said...

TW and MW PLEASE keep blogging and send pics even if you think they're boring we here in WI think there exciting and love to see your faces. Hope you have a great time in TN wish we could join you. Forgot to tell you that Seth now says "Da Da" it's precious. He'll be 6 months thurs. Love and miss you lots!