Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last chance

Hopefully, next week at this time our bike will be sold! Last night I spent an hour and a half posting this bike to Ebay because somebody else in the house (who will go unnamed) has been putting it off for over a year now!
I took it upon myself to post not realizing how much time it would take. The good news is 12 hours later there is a bid- it did not reach the minimum bid yet, but it at least means people are looking at it. So, I will take that as positive news.
Monday night I sold a volvo accessory on Craigslist which motivated me to get the bike sold. If you have never used Craigslist I recommend you check it out.
Notice our nice green grass! Note I will not show you the drought stricken front yard. For whatever reason the back and side yard came back beautifully while the front yard looks like junk.
Keep your fingers crossed that this baby goes!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Embrace the Circus said...

TW, I just stopped by to see how you are doing... and it looks like you guys are doing great!

Congrats on deciding to run a half marathon. KToth is my inspiration, too. If/when I ever manage one, I'm not going to tell her my time, since I'm so, so slow!

MSB said...

You are the greatest! Thanks for the link. BTW I fly in on Wednesday late night and out Sunday early AM.