Monday, October 22, 2007

Sammy's Home!!!

After careful consideration we decided that it was time to bring Sammy back into the house. Bailey had seemed depressed for days now and we all missed pretty princess prancing around. So, Friday afternoon I picked Sam up for the reunion. We spend a lot of time in the yard and on the deck this past weekend. I took a bunch of photos that are posted below.

We have two guard dogs whenever we go outside. Especially Sam. She is the Chief of Security at this house. Nothing is getting passed her.
Bailey never seemed to figure out that he weighs 80 pounds and not 8! He is a lap dog in his mind. Meanwhile, this is supposed to be Sam's reunion and Bailey is hogging all of the attention. Of course, this is nothing new.
The princess






I have a photo just like this one from when Bailey was 8 weeks old. He is a ham.


My lap dog.
Showing off his Salty Dog bandanna.


Notice the tongue.
Other than this, the weekend was pretty uneventful.





































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you're all together again as a family. The pictures of Sam look like she's giving you the eye for a model shot :) It's great to see Bailey up and at um again. Keep us posted on the job. I know I owe you pics of me I figure once the baby's room is done I'll take one of me in it. Remember the invite is always open for you to come to WI and help me unpack. Take care, Rachel

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something? Where was Sam?