Wednesday, August 6, 2008

why so long?

Besides being swamped at work, I am embarrassed to admit that I travelled north for my sister's baby shower and engagement party and forgot my camera! I am at the mercy of friends and family to send photos and a week and a half later I have none! I am still so upset over this!!!!

We are getting ready to travel to San Diego next week for a quick three day trip. M's cousin is getting married. I think while we are there we will check out the San Diego zoo.

Then we have plans to continue the party train and head to Hartford for another wedding labor day and finally a last stop in NY in October for a college reunion. Someone in my household (not me) is having a TEN YEAR reunion. Crazy. After all of the traveling we will probably take a vacation to rest from all of our "vacations." I am currently exploring the option of the Bahamas. A beach and a drink with an umbrella in it sounds just about right.

Once I get photos from the party in NJ I will post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're forgetting a stop over in WI :) Truly we'd love to have you. Have fun and do some relaxing for me. Rach

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Send photos when you can. Trip and I will be driving to Boston at the end of August, we are thinking we can stop and see you all...will you be in town?
R Bellard

jill said...

I am thrilled you guys will be in SanDiego!! It'll be great!

And I have truly missed your blogs! Welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are always so busy running around and visiting people. We miss you here in Hartford and can't wait to celebrate our wedding with you and Mark!!!! So excited to see you guys soon!!