Thursday, August 28, 2008

Prayer Request

I wasn't sure I was going to share this on the blog, but then I considered the power or prayer and all of my amazing family and friends.



My grandfather is having her first treatment of Chemotherapy today at 89 years old. He was diagnosed about three weeks ago with lymphoma. At this time it is confined to his throat area, but it is an aggressive form of cancer that is growing. He is adamant that he can do this and he would like to take a full dose of chemotherapy as any other healthy person would, but his doctors are having him try a half of dose today to see how he does. He is also going to spend the night at the hospital tonight for observation. His loving wife of over 65 years will be by his side.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will be in both of our prayers.

Deric and Joanne

Anonymous said...

So glad you posted about your Grandpa he is in our thoughts and prayers. Just remember the Lord is watching over him. Keep us posted. With much love and prayers. Rachel, Spencer and Seth

Joanne and Deric said...

Consider him in our prayers.....
Love to your whole family.

Anonymous said...

Your grandfather's spirit is inspiring! I am sure he draws great strength from his loving family too. I will keep him in my prayers. JW