Thursday, July 3, 2008

photos

The other night we had the most unique experience- We were driving in the sunshine while the rain poured down on the car. It was difficult to see since it was close to sunset, but the glare was amazing. The result was this rainbow. I can not tell you what this plant is, but it has some of the most unique flowers that I have ever seen. It looks to me somewhat like a parrot.

So, I said a while ago I would post some photos...this is what we do- we garden, clean, work, and exercise...so there are not always the most exciting photos, but we do take pride in our hard work. I purchased two urns this past spring to fill with flowers and place outside the front door.

These are the fruits of our labor : ) Blackberries! And we have many of them right now.


Our lovely home office....

Quick question: Do I bring back the short do? I will get a photo of the current cut up, but have been contemplating reverting back to the shorter hair style. Thoughts? I am not sure this is the cut / photo to best represent the shorter hair, but am curious for those of you who know me with such long hair what your thoughts are.








4 comments:

KBG said...

I love the short-do! I think you should totally rock it!

Childress Family said...

The yard looks great! I like the short cut, too, but you need to put up a current one so we can compare.

jill said...

Well, as a fellow short-coiffed lady, I have to say that short is where it's at!!! And when you are as beautiful as you are, it works!! :-) Stay short, it's great on you.

And I love your blog....the normal, "boring", everyday stuff is what makes me feel connected to family. I love it.

jill said...

I'm back...the pics were so pretty I decided to take a second look. Then got distracted by the Blackberries....yummmmmm