Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bad blogger

Hey everyone- We have been super busy and I have not posted in a while. I do have some photos on my camera I need to post.

We have completed phase I of painting the inside of the house. I will post pictures one day. We also had a visit from Jo, Deric, and Kai two weeks ago. It was great fun seeing old friends. We hope to be able to see them again soon.
I took my first business trip last week and went to Detroit in Chicago. It was exhausting. I am glad to be back.
Bailey and Sam are doing well. Bailey is walking even better than before. I am so excited that he has shown new strength! I was starting to worry that he had fully healed with the limp, but my wonder dog is still proving to have more healing to do! Soon we should be able to take him swimming.

Speaking of dogs- check out this pup! He was working hard to help build his dad's waterfall in the back yard, but he got so tired...



He took a puppy nap. Not to be confused with a cat nap!

Hope all is well.....

1 comment:

Childress Family said...

That pup is SOO cute! Great job getting so much done with your house! It's fun, huh?