Monday, March 17, 2008

Wacky Monday

Is anyone else as shocked that Bear Stearns went belly up this morning as me? I can't believe that after 80+ years as a reputable bank on Wall Street they have fallen. For those of you who don't recall, that was my place of employment less than 1 year ago. WOW. That is nuts. My heart goes out to my old manager's whose profit sharing disintegrated over night. What does this say about the state of our economy. Everyone knows it is bad, but really- how bad is it going to get? I know I am a bit shocked and nervous today.

On a seperate note- I have recieved some requests for photos. Well, I don't have many, but I stole this one off of Jo's website to post here.


We had a fantastic time when D, J and K visited us a few weeks ago. We hope to see them again real soon!


Remember a while ago I mentioned the dogs Adirondog chairs? Well- here is a shot of one. It turns out that they are also great kids couches!

This one is not so flattering, but it at least reminds you what we look like. I know it has been ages since either of our faces has appeared on this blog.
My sister will be in town this weekend for Easter, so I will get the camera out for that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Happy Easter and God's blessings. Can't wait to talk with you hope everything is going well. Seth is busy smiling and talking we are enjoying every minute. Miss you guys. Love to the kids :) Rach

KToth said...

Crazy about Bear Stearns. I thought that's where you had worked. I actually thought of you first, when I heard the story. I'm sorry for all of the people that got hurt by it, but I'm glad you're not one of them. Yeah, we need more pictures, T, it makes me feel like I've seen you.
-Kristen
PS- Where in TN are relaxing? I'm in Clarksville...