Thursday, February 28, 2008

My new brother in law

Brace yourselves. This may be the cutest little puppy that has come along since Sam and Bailey! I would like to announce the arrival of Hemingway's Pale Brandy. The newest member of the Wanish clan. As reported by the proud papa:

We are pleased to announce that yesterday, we added a “little one” to our family. It’s a BOY!
He weighs in at 8 lb 3 oz.
He is 24 inches (dog measures 9 inch leg and 9 inch from shoulder to hip).
He was born in Bloomingburg, Ohio on 12January, 2007 (six weeks when we got him)
He is a English Yellow Labrador and is named “Hemingway’s pale brandy” (or probably “Hemi” for short).



Who couldn't love that face?

4 comments:

MSB said...

Too cute! I am a sucker for puppies!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a cute puppy!!! I can't get over how adorable he is. Tell the proud parents to keep the pictures coming. I bet his relatives will have a good time puppy sitting. Enjoy. Seriously that pup is cute :) Take care, Rach
hugs to Bailey and Sammy wouldn't want them to think I love them any less now.

The Bellard Family said...

He is adorable! Cheyenne's lab pups are due this weekend...I can't wait we will have about 5 or 6 little ones like yours! I can't wait to meet Hemi!

Anonymous said...

Ummm are you kidding me!!....adorable!! I want a lab so bad and these pictures make me want one now! Thanks for posting, made my day!! Love..Anne