Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Recap

Friday night we went to this new tiny little cafe like place that sells only wine and cheese and crackers. They do wine tastings for $5 to taste five wines. It was very quaint and a lot of fun. We will definitely go back. It is almost walking distance from our house, only the street is so busy to get there and there are no sidewalks. So, we drive.

Holy WIND yesterday. The weather was gorgeous with the exception of the strong winds. The gutter blew off of the side of the hosue- that was fun. And then, I had to go find the cushions to the outdoor chairs since they were blowing down the driveway and into neighbors yards. It was quite impressive. The rest of the day was not however. It was very nice to just rest a bit. We rearranged the furniture in the family room and I like it much better. It opens the room up and is just an all around better look. So, I am happy about that. I also planted pansies. The weather here has been great. In MA it is still snowy and frozen and I am already seeing my bulbs come up and doing my "Spring clean up." The yard needs lot's of love, but luckily I enjoy it.

3 comments:

MSB said...

Come Spring (here that means May) you should come help me with my spring clean-up! I DO NOT enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Good to talk with you the other night. Hope Marks recovery continues to go well. We're expecting another storm tomorrow wish I was in NC it sucks here and is so cold it's not even worth leaving the house! Take care, Rachel

The Bellard Family said...

The two boys in your house are in need of some TLC with all the injuries! I am glad to hear things are well. I just emailed you about a trip next month, hope you can maybe take some time off :)