Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A new chapter?

I have been busy running around trying to get projects done last minute. I did recover a cornice in my kitchen and plan to post the photos - soon. I started work yesterday with a long day of orientation, so my first real day is today. I am used to being at work early, so meeting at 9am feels so late. I am ready to go, but have time to kill, so thought I would type a quick update.

Let's see...

Bailey is doing very well and wrestles with Sam all the time again. He likes to run, but he hops like a rabbit when he does it...he is still making progress, but is doing exceptional.

MW is running around as usual working, playing hockey and an occasional game of golf. He is still planning on applying for an MBA program at Duke for next year.

I am working! Yeah. Finally. I joined the book club I mentioned before, but of course now need to read the book before next week- I am not sure if that is going to happen since I don't have it yet.

My mom is packing up and prepping for her move south! She should be here by Christmas. Her house looks great.

Our little corner of the world is pretty peaceful right now. As I sit here the dogs are asleep right next to me and their is silence all around. I hope wherever you read this blog you have peace, if even just in the tiny circle that surrounds you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your first week goes well.
I'll bet you are tired. Have a restful weekend.
aw

The Bellard Family said...

I am glad all is well with your family. I am excited to hear how you like the new job. I will give you a call from the airport this weekend to catch up.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you're mom was moving near you or am I understanding that wrong? Hope all is well this week it was nice catching up on Monday. Take care, Rachel